What is Antreol(Arimidex)?
antreol 1 mg lowers estrogen levels in postmenopausal women, which may slow the growth of certain types of breast tumors that need estrogen to grow in the body.
anastrozole uses to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It is often given to women whose cancer has progressed even after taking tamoxifen.
Antreolmay also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How should I take Antreol?
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Antreolis usually taken once per day. You may need to keep taking this antreol 1mg online for up to 5 years. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
You may take anastrozole with or without food.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Major & Minor Antreol 1mg side effect
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance
- a bone fracture
- swollen glands
- feeling short of breath
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- swelling in your hands or feet
- severe skin reaction — fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
How to store
Keep this buy antreol 1mg Usa out of sight and reach of children. Keep your tablets in a safe place where children cannot see or reach them. Your tablets could harm them.
This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
Do not antreol 1mg reviews use after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and blister after ‘EXP’. The first two digits indicate the month and the last four digits indicate the year. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.