Diane 35 Tablet
severe acne where other treatments have not been successful
for excessive growth of facial or body hair (known as hirsutism) of a mild to moderate degree, where no underlying cause has been found.
Diane-35 can also be used as a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy in women who are taking it for the treatment of signs of physical male characteristics as described above.
Diane-35 contains a progestogen and an oestrogen hormone, and therefore works similarly to the combined oral contraceptive birth control pill, also known as ‘the Pill’. It should not be used in combination with another hormonal contraceptive. buy diane 35 pill lowest Price At Medypharma
While taking Diane-35 you may also experience the following benefits:
more regular and lighter periods – potentially resulting in a decreased risk in anaemia (iron deficiency)
- a decrease in period pain
- reduction of greasiness in skin and hair.
Some conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy (where the foetus is carried outside of your womb), lumpy breasts and cancer of the uterus (womb) and ovaries may be less common in women taking Diane-35. Best Diane 35 Price At Our Website.
When should Diane 35 Tablet not be used?
You should not use side effects of diane 35 for pcos if you:
- are taking another form of oral contraception, as diane 35 composition inhibits ovulation and therefore prevents conception.
- are allergic to ethinyloestradiol or cyproterone or any of the ingredients in Diane 35 tablets.
- have a past or family history of carcinoma of the breast, endometrial carcinoma or liver disease.
- have high blood pressure, lipid disorders or migraine.
- have had deep venous thrombosis, thromboembolic disorders, heart attack or stroke.
- have diabetes with changes to the blood vessels.
- are a diabetic taking antidiabetics or insulin, without discussion with your doctor, as the cyproterone in diane 35 side effects weight gain may affect your glucose tolerance.
- have abnormal genital bleeding of unknown cause.
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- are taking other medications that may interact with diane 35 reviews, such as anticonvulsants like phenytoin and carbamazepin, barbiturates, anti-infectives like rifampicin, rifabutin, nevirapine, the antifungal griseofulvin, antibiotics like penicillin, preparations containing St John’s Wort.
Missed dose of Diane 35
If you miss a dose of diane 35 birth control effectiveness and are more than 12 hours late in taking a tablet, follow these guidelines to help you decide what to do:
week 1 – take the last tablet as soon as you remember and take the next one at your normal time, which may mean taking 2 tablets in one day. Contraceptive protection may be reduced and you are at risk of becoming pregnant, unless you take other contraceptive precautions for the next 7 days.
Week 2 – take the last tablet as soon as you remember and take the next one at your normal time, which may mean taking 2 tablets in one day. You are not at risk of becoming pregnant and do not need to take extra contraceptive precautions.
Week 3 – take the last tablet as soon as you remember and take the next one at your normal time, which may mean taking 2 tablets in one day. Take the remaining tablets then begin the next pack immediately without a break. You may not have a withdrawal bleed but you are still protected against pregnancy.