Buy Filitra 40 mg
Filitra is an oral medicine used to treat impotence in men erectile dysfunction. It has been shown to improve the quality of erection in men with diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
Filitra Drug Class and Mechanism
Filitra belongs to the class of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing muscles in the penis. This medicine increases blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection.
buy filitra 40 mg The dosage of Filitra depends on your medical condition and history. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
Take Filitra one hour before sexual activity. For better results, it can be taken with food.
Filitra Side Effects
The side effects of Filitra may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Runny Nose
- Abnormalities in Vision
- Mild Dizziness
- Stomach Upset
Some of the serious side effects of Filitra include
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Severe Dizziness
- Prolonged Painful Erection
- While taking Filitra, consult your doctor for medical advice about its side effects and follow his directions completely.
Filitra Drug Interactions
When filitra online is taken with certain drugs, its effects could be altered. Filitra can interact with certain antibiotics, antifungals, alpha blockers, protease inhibitors, heart arrhythmia medicines, nitrate medicines and recreational drugs called poppers. So, before taking Filitra, it is important to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, especially
- Amyl Nitrate
- Butyl Nitrate
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
vardenafil may not be a complete list of all drugs that can interact with Filitra. Ask your health care provider or pharmacist if Filitra can interact with other medicines that you take.
Filitra is contraindicated in the following conditions:
- Unstable Stenocardia
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Cavernous Fibrosis
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Certain heart problems such as unstable angina and severe heart failure
Filitra Special Information
- Filitra is not indicated for use in women.
- Avoid eating a high fat meal or grapefruit.
- It may be noted that Filitra does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (e.g., HIV, gonorrhea).
- Filitra Storage Instruction
- Store at room temperature between 20 and 30°C. Also, store it away from heat, moisture, and light.
- Keep this medication out of reach of children.
The above summary does not contain all possible information about Filitra. The health and medical information provided herein should not be treated as a medical advice. Always consult your health care professional before taking any medication.