What is Gemita 200 MG Injection?
gemita 200 MG Injection is an anticancer agent which is used in the treatment of cancer of pancreas, breast, lungs and ovaries. Gemita 200mg uses under the supervision of a qualified physician. Close monitoring of lung function and blood cell count are necessary while receiving this medication.
Uses of Gemita 200 MG Injection
What is it prescribed for?
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Breast cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
In addition to its intended effect, gemcitabine Injection side effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention immediately. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Low WBC and Platelet count
- Pale skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Weakness of arms, hands, legs or feet
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Skin rash
- Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Missed Dose
It is advised not to miss any gemita 200 mg injection dose. If you missed any dose, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an Gemita overdose.
Warnings for special population
- Pregnancy – gemita 200mg online is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding – gemita 200mg injection online is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
- Liver injury – Gemita 200 mg may cause liver injury and causes death. The liver function parameters need to be assessed before starting the treatment. The treatment should be discontinued if any signs and symptoms of liver injury appear.
- Kidney injury – This medicine may cause Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS) which is a serious condition that causes fatalities. The kidney function parameters need to be assessed before starting the treatment. The treatment should be discontinued if any signs and symptoms of kidney injury appear.
- Lung toxicity – Buy Gemita 200mg may cause severe lung injuries like pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary interstitial infiltrates. Any symptoms of breathing difficulty and signs of lung impairment should be informed to the doctor. The treatment should be discontinued if any symptoms appear.
- Decrease in blood cell count – Gemita 200 mg Injection may lower the white blood cell count (neutrophils) and platelets. Close monitoring of blood cell count is necessary. The baseline of the blood cell count should be obtained before initiation of the treatment. Do not start the treatment if the counts are less.
- Infections – The chances of occurring infections are more in patients receiving this medicine. Hold the chemotherapy and start with the broad-spectrum antibiotics if there are any signs and symptoms of fever. Close monitoring of the body temperature and the blood cell count is necessary.