isopil 20 mg
uses is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A and is used for the treatment of severe acne (nodular) non-responsive to other therapies.
Isopil Tablet Uses
Isopil 20 mg tablet price is used for the treatment, control, prevention
, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Severe skin problems
- Isopil Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Isopil Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible isopil 20 mg reviews that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Isopil Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Dryness of lips
- Bloody stools
- Fast heart rate
- Flu symptoms
Isopil Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the isopil 20 mg side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. dosage
is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid blood donation till 30 days after treatment
- Men must use contraception
- Monitor blood lipid levels, liver function, blood cell count and pregnancy test before treatment
- Planning to get pregnant
- Use sunscreen
- Women must use at least two methods of contraception
Warnings for special population
– Use of isopil 20 mg tablet by women are pregnant or suspecting a pregnancy is not recommended. It is advised to take extra precautionary measures and avoid intended/unintended pregnancy while using this medicine.
– Use of isopil 20 mg by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended. Your doctor may prescribe suitable alternatives after assessing your condition.