relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Megalis 20 mg Tablet is used for erectile dysfunction.
Take how to use megalis 20 mg for female in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. know the substitue of megalis 20mg may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
megalis 20 mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.how many megalis 20 price
at online works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Major & minor get knowledge about the Megalis 20mg side effect at online
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
Warnings for special population
– when to used megalis 20 mg for male is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
– The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
Megalis 20mg Tablet – Precautions
Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take more than once per day
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
How should it be stored?
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in the original package, in order to protect from moisture.