Buy Tretiva Capsule
tretiva 5 mg capsule belongs to a category of chemical compounds called retinoid. This medication helps in the treatment of cystic acne or nodular acne that has previously not responded to any other kinds of treatment. It lowers the production of facial oil and prevents hardening of the skin. If acne is not properly treated it can cause permanent scarring.
How to use Tretiva Capsule
How Tretiva Capsule works
What are the drugs that interact with tretiva 5mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with Tretiva 5mg capsule include the following:
What are the side effects of tretiva 5mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of tab tretiva 5mg/capsule:
- Dry mouth
- Swelling of eyelids
- Swelling of lips
What special precautions tretiva 5mg Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to tretiva 5mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Be cautious while using tretiva 5mg Capsule if you have a kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid tretiva 5mg Capsule during pregnancy and breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is unknown.
- Do not stop using tretiva 5mg abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.