What is tykerb?
tykerb 250 mg is used in combination with capecitabine to treat advanced or metastatic HER2-receptor positive breast cancer (breast cancer that has already spread) after other treatments have failed. It belongs to the group of medicines called antineoplastics (cancer medicines). tykerb 250mg online is also used together with letrozole to treat postmenopausal women with hormone-receptor positive and HER2-receptor positive metastatic breast cancer.
How should i use Tykerb?
tykerb 250mg uses as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. An extra patient leaflet is available with Tykerb. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information. Take Tykerb by mouth at least 1 hour before or 1 hour after eating. Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Tykerb. If you miss a dose of Tykerb, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Major & Minor Tykerb 250mg Side Effect
- back pain
- difficulty sleeping
- dry skin
- hair loss or thinning
- joint pain
- loss of appetite
- mouth sores or sore mouth
- nail tenderness, infection, or swelling
- pain in the arms or legs
- skin rash
- sun sensitivity
- tingling, numbness, pain, swelling, or redness of the palms of the hands or soles of the feet
- Pregnancy: lapatinib 250 mg should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefits outweigh the risks. If you become pregnant while taking this medication, contact your doctor immediately. Women who may become pregnant should use contraception and avoid becoming pregnant while they are taking this medication.
- Breast-feeding: It is not known if lapatinib passes into breast milk. If you are a breast-feeding mother and are taking this medication, it may affect your baby. Talk to your doctor about whether you should continue breast-feeding. Breast-feeding while taking this medication is not recommended.
- Children: The safety and effectiveness of using Tykerb 250mg Online have not been established for children.