Description of Cytomid 250mg
Cytomid 250mg medicine is an anti-androgen. It treats prostate cancer along with another treatment. It performance by interfering with the antigen process. This stops tumor increase. This treatment is not remind for use in female.
cytomid 250 mg uses to process men with prostate cancer, and is used with another treatment and sometimes with radiation medication.
How does Cytomid 250mg Work?
cytomid 250 composition is a non-steroidal anti-androgen which connect to the androgen receive and blocks the process of both endogenous and exogenous testosterone. It also inhibits prostatic testosterone encourage DNA synthesis, as well as prevent prostatic nuclear absorption of androgen.
In addition to its intended cytomid 250 mg side effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention promptly. This is not an comprehensive list of adverse effects. Please inform your physician if you experience any side reaction to the treatment.
- Decreased libido
- Breast enlargement in male
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Increased liver enzymes
How should Cytomid be taken?
You should take your flutamide buy with a glass of water three times a day (one tablet approximately every 8 hours), preferably with meals. If you are taking Cytomid 250 with other treatment (an LHRH agonist) you should start taking your Cytomid 250 3 days before the other treatment. You should continue to take your Cytomid tablets 250mg for as long as remind by your physician.
- Seek physician’s suggest before taking any another drug or herbal products while on flutamide tablet
- prevent consumption of dairy products to avoid diarrhoea associated with flutamide reviews treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the cytomid 250mg Tablet the causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- It has permit the expiry date of the tablet printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows symbol of tampering or there is discoloration.
How should Cytomid be stored?
You should store your flutamide uk below 25°C in a cool dry place.