What is Granicip?
granicip 1mg prescribed for nausea and vomiting is used for Feeling of sickness and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy, Postoperative nausea, Postoperative vomiting and other conditions. granicip 3mg is an antiemetic may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Granicip Tablet contains Granisetron as an active ingredient.
- Granicip Tablet works by inhibiting serotonin in the body.
- Cipla manufactures Granicip Tablet.
In addition to its intended effect, graniforce tablet used for postoperative vomiting Dt may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention immediately. injection is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Uses of Granicip Tablet DT
buy Granicip 1mg from online sale at home DT is used in the treatment and prevention of nausea and vomiting.
How to use Granicip Tablet DT
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Dissolve it in a glass of water before taking it. buy Granicip 1mg online with lowest price from USA DT may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Granicip Tablet DT works
Granicip 1 mg Tablet DT is an antiemetic medication. It works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger (serotonin) in the brain that may cause nausea and vomiting during anti-cancer treatment (chemotherapy) or after surgery.
Granicip Tablet – Precautions
Granicip 1mg for sale without shipping cost Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid exposure of sunlight to application site of transdermal patch
- Consult your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor if you have signs of blockage in the intestine
- Patients wearing transdermal patch should avoid activities such as swimming, exercise requiring great effort, and use of sauna
- Stop the use of transdermal patch if you develop severe allergic reaction.