What side effects are possible with this medication?
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe or bothersome. Your pharmacist may be able to advise you on managing side effects.
- diarrhea (mild)
Pantodac Tablet Uses
- Back flow of acid from stomach
- Excess acid secretion by stomach
- Intestinal or stomach ulcers
- Esophagus inflammation
- Inflammation of esophagus
Pantodac Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Pantodac Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take doctor’s advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
How to store Pantoprazole
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use Pantoprazole after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and container label and blister after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
pantodac 40 mg composition product does not require any special temperature storage conditions. Blister pack: Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. Container: Keep the container tightly closed in order to protect from moisture. After first opening of the container, the product should be used within 3 months.