Absolut Capsule description :
Absolut Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Diabetes, Skin Healing, Age Related Macular Degeneration, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Alzheimer’S, Acne and other conditions.
Absolut Capsule contains Betacarotene, Biotin, Boron, Calcium Pantothenate, Capanthenate, Chloride, Choline, Chromium, Citrus Bioflavonoid, Copper, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Folic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Iodine, Lactobacillus Sporegens, Lutein, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Niacinamide, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Tin, Vanadium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and Zinc as active ingredients.
Absolut Capsule works by protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage; performing several biological transformations; regulating the intestinal fluid transport, mucosal integrity, immunity, gene expression and oxidative stress; producing and maturing the red blood cells; treating vitamin B12 deficiency; increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus required for strong bones; metabolizing carbohydrate thus maintains normal growth; lowering blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels by inhibiting the synthesis of very low density lipoproteins; maintaining many tissues of the body to prevent vitamin B2 deficiency; increasing iron absorption in the body; maintaining the proper balance of body fluids and body’s acid base balance; breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins; increasing estrogen levels in the body as well as improves thinking skills; breaking down the proteins and other substances in the body; reducing the fatty liver buildup; normalizing the blood sugar level; blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds; slowing down the processes that damage cells; neutralizing the free radicals and also participates in vital redox reactions of the body; producing blood cells and platelets in the body; completing the deficiency of essential mineral in body; increasing the intake of vitamin C for proper blood circulation; completing the deficiency of important electrolyte in the body; producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range; promoting calcium absorption in intestines and retention at kidneys thus increasing calcium levels; reducing thyroid hormone and killing fungus, bacteria and other microorganisms; relaxing the muscles and nerves during stress; improving the mental alertness and thinking; helping in bone and collagen synthesis; promoting the formation of active prothrombin in liver; increasing the effects of insulin; works for the healing purpose; improving blood sugar level and reducing hepatic disorders; killing the harmful bacteria and increasing the immune system function; works as an antioxidant to protect cells from damage;
Absolut Capsule Uses
Absolut Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Skin Healing
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Cell Damage
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Copper Deficiency
- Low Hemoglobin Level
- Low Number Of Blood Cells
- Wilson’S Disease
- Age Related Vision Loss
- Anemia Due To Folic Acid Deficiency
- Poor Diet
- Poor Absorption Of Food
- Increased Requirement Of Folate In The Body During Pregnancy
- Folate Deficiency
- Pernicious Anemia
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Thiamine Deficiency
- Neurological Disorders
- Heart Problem
- High Cholesterol
- Alzheimer’S Disease
- Eye Disorders
- Migraine Headache
- Nickel Deficiency
- Skin And Hair Growth
- Healthy Nervous System And Bone Marrow Maintenance
- Biotin Deficiency In Pregnancy
- Long-Term Tube Feeding
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Build Strong Bones
- Increases Testosterone Levels
- Yeast Infections
- Molybdenum Deficiency
- Esophageal Cancer
- Liver Disease
- Chemical Sensitivity
- Allergic Reactions
- Memory Loss
- Mental Disorders
- Wound Healing
- Tissue Repair
- Red Blood Cell Production
- Heart Attack
- Chest Pain
- Leg Pain Due To Blocked Arteries
- High Blood Pressure
- Selenium Deficiency
- Keshan Disease
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Blood Circulation
- Vitamin C Deficiency
- Potassium Deficiency
- Neurological Disturbances
- Mental Problems
- Pregnancy Complications
- Oncogenic Hypophosphatemic Osteomalacia
- Renal Tubular Osteomalacia
- Sporadic Hypophosphatemic Osteomalacia
- Uremic Osteodystrophy
- Radiation Emergency Associated With The Use Of Radioactive Iodides
- Fungal Skin Infection
- Leg Ulcers
- Low Amounts Of Magnesium In The Blood
- Normal Functioning Of Cells
- Normal Functioning Of Nerves
- Normal Functioning Of Muscles
- Normal Functioning Of Bones
- Normal Functioning Of Heart
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Ultraviolet Damage
- Heart Disease
- Hair Loss
- Hair And Nail Quality
- Vitamin K Deficiency
- Blood Clotting Problems
- Obstructive Jaundice
- Liver Diseases
- Anticoagulants Overdose
- Dietary Deficiency
- Preventing Vanadium Deficiency
- Water Retention
- Sensitive Teeth
- Dental Plaque
- Bad Breath
- Dental Cavities
- Hepatic Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gall Bladder Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Asthma Symptoms
- Absolut Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Absolut Capsule improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage.
- Performing several biological transformations.
- Regulating the intestinal fluid transport, mucosal integrity, immunity, gene expression and oxidative stress.
- Producing and maturing the red blood cells.
- Treating vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus required for strong bones.
- Metabolizing carbohydrate thus maintains normal growth.
- Lowering blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels by inhibiting the synthesis of very low density lipoproteins.
- Maintaining many tissues of the body to prevent vitamin B2 deficiency.
- Increasing iron absorption in the body.
- Maintaining the proper balance of body fluids and body’s acid base balance.
- Breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Increasing estrogen levels in the body as well as improves thinking skills.
- Breaking down the proteins and other substances in the body.
- Reducing the fatty liver buildup.
- Normalizing the blood sugar level.
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds.
- Slowing down the processes that damage cells.
- Neutralizing the free radicals and also participates in vital redox reactions of the body.
- Producing blood cells and platelets in the body.
- Completing the deficiency of essential mineral in body.
- Increasing the intake of vitamin C for proper blood circulation.
- Completing the deficiency of important electrolyte in the body.
- Producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range.
- Promoting calcium absorption in intestines and retention at kidneys thus increasing calcium levels.
- Reducing thyroid hormone and killing fungus, bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Relaxing the muscles and nerves during stress.
- Improving the mental alertness and thinking.
- Helping in bone and collagen synthesis.
- Promoting the formation of active prothrombin in liver.
- Increasing the effects of insulin.
- Works for the healing purpose.
- Improving blood sugar level and reducing hepatic disorders.
- Killing the harmful bacteria and increasing the immune system function.
- Works as an antioxidant to protect cells from damage.
Absolut Capsule – Composition and Active Ingredients
Absolut Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Lutein (250 MCG)
- Copper (0.5 MG)
- Zinc (15 MG)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) (150 MCG)
- Vitamin B12 (1 MCG)
- Vitamin D3 (200 IU)
- Vitamin B1 (2 MG)
- Niacinamide (20 MG)
- Vitamin B2 (2 MG)
- Nickel (5 MCG)
- Chloride (7.2 MG)
- Biotin (100 MCG)
- Boron (150 MCG)
- Molybdenum (25 MCG)
- Choline (25 MG)
- Chromium (Chromic) (65 MG)
- Vitamin C (50 MG)
- Vitamin E (25 MG)
- Selenium (20 MCG)
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate (10 MG)
- Phosphorus (58 MG)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid (20 MG)
- Potassium (4 MG)
- Vitamin B6 (1 MG)
- Calcium Pantothenate (5 MG)
- Iodine (150 MCG)
- Magnesium (50 MG)
- Green Tea Extract (10 MG)
- Silicon (2 MG)
- Vitamin K (100 MG)
- Vanadium (10 MCG)
- Tin (10 MCG)
- Capanthenate (5 MG)
- Lactobacillus Sporegens (50 Million Spores)
- Betacarotene (250 IU)
Absolut Capsule – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Absolut Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Breathing Problems
- Irritating Cough
- Chest Pain
- Heart Problem
Absolut Capsule – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Allergic reactions
- Anxiety disorder
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
Absolut Capsule – Drug Interactions
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Absolut Capsule may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Absolut Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Alpha Lipoic acid
Absolut Capsule – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Absolut Capsule is a contraindication. In addition, Absolut Capsule should not be taken if you have the following conditions:
- Active liver disease
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to it or its ingredients
- Allergic to selenium
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not take extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Absolut Capsule
Do not take more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Absolut Capsule, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Absolut Capsule
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Absolut Capsule.
Expired Absolut Capsule
Taking a single dose of expired Absolut Capsule is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to take expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
For more information visit us our website: www.medypharma.com