Consevel Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Sexual Dysfunction, Boosts The Immune System, High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy, Congestive Heart Failure, Chest Pain, High Blood Pressure and other conditions.
Consevel Capsule contains Acetylcysteine, Calcium, Grape Seed Extract, L-Arginine, and Lactobacillus Acidophilus as active ingredients.
Consevel Capsule works by boosting production of nitric oxide; relaxing of blood vessels; treating angina pectoris; acting as an intermediate in urea cycle; detoxification of nitrogenous wastes; decreasing the amount of mucous secretion; maintaining the hepatitis concentrations of glutathione in the body; curing weakening of bones and for better absorption; reducing inflammation; suppressing or killing harmful bacterial growth;
Detailed information related to Consevel Capsule’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Consevel Capsule Uses
Consevel Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Boosts The Immune System
- High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chest Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Recurrent Pain In The Legs Due To Blocked Arteries
- Decreased Mental Capacity In The Elderly
- Acute Cough Due To Viscous Mucus
- Tear Deficiency
- Paracetamol Poisoning
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Cardiovascular Conditions
- Eye Diseases Related To Diabetes
- Rotavirus Diarrhea In Children
- Traveler’S Diarrhea
- Diarrhea Associated With Using Antibiotics
Consevel Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Consevel Capsule improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Boosting production of nitric oxide; relaxing of blood vessels; treating angina pectoris; acting as an intermediate in urea cycle; detoxification of nitrogenous wastes.
- Decreasing the amount of mucous secretion; maintaining the hepatic concentrations of glutathione in the body.
- Curing weakening of bones and for better absorption.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Suppressing or killing harmful bacterial growth.
Consevel Capsule – Composition and Active Ingredients
Consevel Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- L-Arginine (200 MG)
- Acetylcysteine (100 MG)
- Calcium (17.2 MG)
- Grape Seed Extract (2.5 MG)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (2 Billion Cells)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Consevel Capsule – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Consevel Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal Pain
Consevel Capsule – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor in case of allergies, diarrhea, stomach or intestinal problems, heart disease, hypercalciuria, hyperparathyroidism, sarcoidosis, renal impairment, hypercalcaemia-associated disease
- Consult your doctor in case of questions about the amount of calcium you should be taking in each day
- Do not give injectable form of calcium to children
- During and after surgery
Consevel Capsule – Drug Interactions
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Consevel Capsule may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Consevel Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Antibiotic drugs
- Ascorbic acid
Consevel Capsule – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Consevel Capsule is a contraindication. In addition, Consevel Capsule should not be taken if you have the following conditions:
- Acute heart attack
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding conditions
- Higher than normal levels of calcium in urine
For more information visit us our website: www.medypharma.com