ferpill M Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Aging Heart Problems, type 2 diabetes, Carnitine Deficiency, Heart Failure, Gum Diseases, High Blood Pressure and other conditions.
Ferpill M Tablet contains Coenzyme Q10, Elemental Zinc, Levocarnitine, and Lycopene as active ingredients.
Ferpill M Tablet works by neutralizing the free radicals; normalizing the reproductive and immune system for tissue renewal maintenance of skin and for bones health; synthesizing carnitine in the body; acting an antioxidant by fighting free radicals in the body;
What are the uses of Ferpill M?
Ferpill M Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Aging Heart Problems, Type 2 Diabetes, Carnitine Deficiency, Heart Failure, Gum Diseases, High Blood Pressure and other conditions.
The complete list of uses and indications for Ferpill M Tablet is as follows:
- Aging Heart Problems
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Carnitine Deficiency
- Heart Failure
- Gum Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- Nerve Related Disorders
- Muscle Related Disorders
- Zinc Deficiencies
- Diarrhea In Malnutrition Children
- Wilson’S Disease
- Heart Condition That Affects Infants And Children
- Primary Carnitine Deficiency
- Secondary Carnitine Deficiency
- Valproate Toxicity
- Heart Disease
- Hardening Of The Arteries
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- bladder Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Pancreas Cancer
- Human Papilloma Virus Infection
- Uterine Cancer
What are the side-effects of Ferpill M Tablet?
The most commonly reported side-effects of Ferpill M Tablet are abnormally low blood pressure, blurred vision, nausea, nasal congestion, bradycardia, and abdominal cramps.
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from the use of Ferpill M Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abnormally Low Blood Pressure
- Blurred Vision
- Nasal Congestion
- Abdominal Cramps
- Skin Rashes
- Flushing Of The Skin
- Zinc Along With Quinolone Or Tetracycline Antibiotics Reduces The Amount Of Both Zinc
- Thiazide Diuretics Increased The Release Of Zinc Through Urine
- Always Consult Your Physician For The Change Of Dose Regimen Or An Alternative Drug Of Choice That May Strictly Be Required
- Tingling Sensation
- Drug-Related Body Odor
- Bone Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Increased Risk Of Bleeding
- Stomach Upset
- Swelling Of Hands Or Feet
- Abnormal Fall In Blood Sugar Level
Ferpill M Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Ferpill M Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Neutralizing the free radicals.
- Normalizing the reproductive and immune system for tissue renewal maintenance of skin and for bones health.
- Synthesizing carnitine in the body.
- Acting an antioxidant by fighting free radicals in the body.
Ferpill M Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.).
Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Allergic reactions
- Any other dietary supplements
- Consult doctor before taking CoQ10 as a supplementary therapy
- Diabetic patients on this drug, must closely monitor their blood sugar levels
- If you are suffering for liver problems
- Patients suffering from high blood pressure must also monitor their blood pressure regularly
Ferpill M Tablet – Drug Interactions
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Ferpill M Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Ferpill M Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Antiplatelet drugs
Ferpill M Tablet – Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Ferpill M Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Ferpill M Tablet should not be taken if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Tomato-based products
For more information visit us our website: www.medypharma.com