tab mignar 50 is an antidiabetic used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes for adults. This medicine is not required for use in children. It may be used in combination with other antidiabetic medicines. Patients are advised to follow strict diet and exercise regimens along with mignar 50 to get the best possible side effect.
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Shakiness or unsteady walking
- Increased bowel movements
- Stomach and abdominal pain
- Excessive air or gas in stomach
How Miglitol Works?
buy mignar 50 mg works by reversibly inhibiting α-glucosidase enzymes which hydrolyse oligosaccharides and disaccharides to glucose and other monosaccharides in the small intestine. It delays carbohydrate breakdown, glucose absorption and reduces postprandial hyperglycaemia.
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Storage of Mignar Tablet
- aurogra 100mg store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze mignar 50 unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.